Chancellor: Nicholas B. Dirks
- Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost: Claude M. Steele
Serves as the chief academic officer. Manages the campuswide budget process for schools, colleges, and other reporting units. Responsible for day-to-day campus operations, convenes vice chancellors to address cross-divisional issues.
- Administration and Finance: Vice Chancellor John Wilton
Oversees the campus budget, finances, and related processes. Serves the campus in the areas of human resources, procurement, campus safety, transportation, environment, recreation, counseling and health, and selected business services.
- Equity & Inclusion: Vice Chancellor Gibor Basri
Provides resources for building a diverse campus community and opportunities for research, teaching, learning, and educational support.
- Real Estate: Vice Chancellor Bob Lalanne
Oversees planning, design, construction, maintenance and management of all campus’s physical assets.
- Research: Vice Chancellor Graham Fleming
Manages Berkeley's research enterprise, maintains a campus research environment that fosters creativity and collaboration, and helps maximize the social benefits of UC Berkeley research.
Affairs: Vice Chancellor Harry Le Grande
Provides services for current students, promotes outreach to prospective students, and carries out an admissions process that ensures the quality and diversity of the Berkeley student body.
- Undergraduate Education: Cathy Koshland
Develops and implements campus-wide teaching and learning initiatives and provides leadership in the coordination, development, implementation and administration of campus-wide undergraduate curricular enrichment, educational development and instructional technology programs.
Relations: Vice Chancellor Scott Biddy
Increases support and enhances knowledge of UC Berkeley through communications, public outreach, and fundraising.
- Business, Walter A. Haas School of: Richard K. Lyons
- Chemistry, College of: Douglas Clark
- Education, Graduate School of: Judith Warren Little
- Engineering, College of: Shankar Sastry
- Environmental Design, College of: Jennifer Wolch
- Graduate Division: Rosemary A. Joyce, Interim Dean
- Information, School of: AnnaLee Saxenian
- Journalism, Graduate School of: Edward Wasserman
- Law, Boalt School of: Gillian Lester, Interim
- Letters and Science, College of: Mark Richards
- Natural Resources, College of: J. Keith Gilless
- Optometry, School of: Dennis Levi
- Public Health, School of: Stefano Bertozzi
- Public Policy, Richard & Rhoda Goldman School of: Henry Brady
- Social Welfare, School of: Jeffrey Edleson
- University Extension: Diana Wu
Visual representations of UC Berkeley's administrative structure.
UC Berkeley is part of the University of California system and is governed by The Regents.
University of California: PDF
Download campus organizational charts
Senior Administration: PDF
Executive Vice Chancellor & Provost: PDF
Equity & Inclusion PDF
Real Estate: PDF
Student Affairs: PDF
Undergraduate Education: PDF
University Relations: PDF