UC Berkeley staff and faculty:
STAFF AND FACULTY TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
Tickets to the February 24 talk
- Tickets must be picked up at the Zellerbach Hall Will Call window at Zellerbach Auditorium on February 23 from noon until 5:30 p.m. or on February 24 from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. When picking up tickets, all guests will be asked to present their UC Berkeley Staff/Faculty ID.
- A UC Berkeley ID will be required at the door on the day of the event.
- This event is not open to the general public.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will risk forfeiture of your ticket, if you do not pick it up by 1 p.m. on Wednesday, February 24, 2010.
Persons or orders that violate the limit of one ticket per person will be canceled without notice. No name changes, exchanges, cancellations, or refunds permitted. Tickets are non-transferable and seating assignment will be random (please note that the seat you are assigned at the time of purchase may not be the seat you are assigned for the event). Tickets should be treated like cash; they are not replaceable if lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise rendered unreadable. Ticket re-sale is strictly prohibited.
- ADA accommodations must be requested at the time of purchase. Sign language interpreters will be present.
- All patrons subject to search and magnetic screening prior to entry. There will be no bags, backpacks, signs, banners, cameras, recording devices, food nor beverages permitted. The organizers reserve the right to prohibit any item not explicitly mentioned in this list.