Please review the note on security screening
NOTE: THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT AS OF MARCH 24.
- In order to expedite the ticket buying process and move the line along as quickly as possible, please register in advance with Cal Performances.
- UC Berkeley Faculty/Staff with valid staff ID may line up on Monday, March 16 at the Cal Performances Box Office at Zellerbach Hall to receive a maximum of two hold tickets. Faculty and staff may purchase reserved seats at $50 per ticket or general lawn seats at $15 per ticket.
- Faculty and staff may choose to stay in line and purchase tickets immediately after all the hold tickets are distributed, or return during regular box office hours from March 16 through March 22.
- Hold ticket(s) distribution will begin at 9 a.m. and continue until all hold tickets have been distributed. Limit of two hold tickets per faculty or staff member with UC Berkeley ID. Faculty or staff members must be present to receive hold ticket(s) - a proxy may not hold additional IDs
- Holding places in line is not permitted; once the line forms, you must remain in it in order to receive a hold ticket(s).
(The faculty/staff hold ticket(s) is the sole responsibility of the faculty/staff and will not be replaced. Original hold ticket(s) must be presented for ticket purchase. Faculty/staff hold ticket(s) will not be honored after 5 p.m., March 22.)
To minimize the time you spend at the box office window, patrons are encouraged to register by going to https://commerce.cpsma.berkeley.edu/CPPresents/account/register.aspx and creating an account. Please be sure to include your full name and current address. Then, when you come to the Cal Performances ticket office to purchase your tickets, be sure to mention that you already have a Cal Performances account set up so we may serve you faster.
Please note the following: Registering with Cal Performances in no way guarantees you a ticket to this event. However, if you do receive a hold ticket, it will speed the process of purchasing.
Ticket purchasing deadlines are strictly enforced.
- UC Berkeley students with valid student ID may line up on Wednesday, March 11 at the Cal Performances Box Office at Zellerbach Hall to receive a hold ticket that will allow students to purchase one reserved seat for $20 or one lawn seat for $15.
- Students may choose to stay in line and purchase a ticket immediately after all hold tickets are distributed, or return during regular box office hours from March 11 — March 15 to purchase one ticket.
- Hold ticket distribution will begin at 9 a.m. and continue until all hold tickets have been distributed. Limit of one hold ticket per student with UC Berkeley ID. Student must be present to receive hold ticket — a proxy may not hold additional IDs.
- Holding places in line is not permitted; once the line forms, you must remain in it in order to receive a hold ticket.
(The student hold ticket is the sole responsibility of the student and will not be replaced. Original hold ticket must be presented for ticket purchase. Student hold tickets will not be honored after 5 p.m., March 15.)
GENERAL PUBLIC TICKETS
Beginning at noon March 23, $15 lawn seating and $50 reserved seating tickets remaining from above will be available to the general public by phone (510-642-9988) or online (http://tickets.berkeley.edu/) through the Cal Performances box office. All tickets sold online will be held for pickup at Will Call on the day of the event. Will Call will open 2 hours prior to the event.
Please note the following ticketing policies regarding the Dalai Lama event at the Greek Theatre. If you are unwilling or unable to abide by these policies, your tickets may be voided and admission refused.
- All seats are reserved other than lawn seats; specific seating requests cannot be honored.
- Ticket resale is strictly prohibited.
- Please abide by designated ticket limits. Violation of the ticket limit will result in ALL ticket orders being canceled and ALL tickets purchased voided without notice.
- UCB IDs will be checked at the door for admission.
- Tickets should be treated like cash; they are not replaceable if lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise rendered unreadable.
- ADA accommodations must be requested at the time of purchase.
- All ticket sales are final; no refunds or exchanges. Event will be held rain or shine; no refunds will be issued in the event of rain.
- Every person entering the venue must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- All patrons subject to search and magnetic screening prior to entry.