following are titles of memos recently mailed to deans, directors, department
chairs and administrative officers on the chancellor's mailing lists. For
copies, contact originating offices.
The full text of deans and directors memos is available online on the
campus's web site. From the campus home page, www.berkeley.edu, select "For Faculty and Staff."
Once at the faculty and staff page, select "Campus
Direct questions about memos to Aileen Kim, 642-3100, or email to
- Sept. 10. FY 1997-98 Payroll Assessment Rates, from Horace Mitchell,
vice chancellor-business and administrative services.
- Sept. 12. Cal in the Community: A Guide to Community Partnerships and
Community Resources, from Carol T. Christ, the vice chancellor and provost,
and Horace Mitchell, vice chancellor-business and administrative services.
- Sept. 15. The Promise of Berkeley Brochure, from University Relations.
- Sept. 17. To deans and department chairs: Guidelines on Intercampus
Recruiting, from Carol T. Christ, the vice chancellor and provost.
- Sept. 18. Increase to University Travel Reimbursement Maximums, Effective
Sept. 22, from Alison McGill, controller and executive director, Financial
and Business Services.
[TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR THIS ISSUE] [HOME] [SEARCH] [ARCHIVE]
Copyright 1997, The Regents of the University of California.
Produced and maintained by the Office of Public Affairs at UC Berkeley.
Comments? E-mail email@example.com.