following are titles of memos recently mailed to deans, directors, department
chairs and administrative officers on the chancellor's mailing lists. For
copies, contact originating offices. The full text of deans and directors
memos is available online on the campus's web site. From the campus home
page, www. berkeley.edu, select "For Faculty and Staff." Once
at the faculty and staff page, select "Campus
Direct questions about memos to Aileen Kim, 642-3100, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct. 17. How to Implement Proposition 209 with Regard to UC Faculty
Competing for Federal Research Funds, from UC President Richard Atkinson.
- Oct. 17. The Berkeley Financial System and Human Resources Management
System Initiatives, from Chancellor Berdahl.
- Oct. 17. Status Report on the Berkeley Adminstrative Initiatives, from
Horace Mitchell, vice chancellor-Business and Administrative Services.
- Oct. 17. To deans, directors and department chairs: UC Berkeley Foundation
Endowment Payout Policy, from C.D.Mote Jr., president, UC Berkeley Foundation;
vice chancellor-University Relations.
- Oct. 20. Announcement Flyer for Cal Day 1988, from Linda Weimer, assistant
vice chancellor-Public Affairs.
- Oct. 22. To deans, directors and department chairs: Memo on Parity
Adjustment for the Professional Research Series, from Carol T. Christ,
the vice chancellor and provost.
- Oct. 22. 1997-98 Academic Salary Scales, from Carol T. Christ, the
vice chancellor and provost.
[TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR THIS ISSUE] [HOME] [SEARCH] [ARCHIVE]
Copyright 1997, The Regents of the University of California.
Produced and maintained by the Office of Public Affairs at UC Berkeley.
Comments? E-mail email@example.com.