Services For information, call 643-7754.
- Having a Financially Sane Holiday Season. Dec. 3, noon-1 p.m.
Section Club Room, Tang Center.
- In this noontime brown-bag presentation, Shirley Dean of Consumer Credit
Counseling will discuss ways to avoid getting caught-up in the holiday
cycle of shopping, spending and doing, and will provide practical strategies
for minimizing your debt and maximizing your holiday enjoyment.
- No enrollment required.
Emotional Aspects of Caregiving: Personal Stress Management Techniques.
Dec. 4, noon-1:30 p.m. Section Club Room, Tang Center.
- This facilitated discussion is a follow-up to the Nov. 20 Taking Care
presentation by Beth Witro-gen McLeod. It offers participants the opportunity
to develop personal strategies for taking care of themselves as they take
care of their parents or other adults.
- Facilitator Norma Grimm, social worker and Elder Care Counselor, CARE
Services, has over 20 years of experience working with families and older
adults. No enrollment required.
Employee Development And Training. For more information, call
642-8134. Follow your department training guidelines before signing up
- New Employee Orientation. Dec, 2, 16 or Jan. 6, 8:30 a.m.-noon.
- This orientation, offered twice monthly, covers campus structure, campus
culture, benefits, computer competency and safety-related issues. Presentations
addressing these issues are given by staff from the campus police department;
Environment, Health and Safety; University Health Services; and the campus
[TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR THIS ISSUE] [HOME] [SEARCH] [ARCHIVE]
Copyright 1997, The Regents of the University of California.
Produced and maintained by the Office of Public Affairs at UC Berkeley.
Comments? E-mail email@example.com.