Directory: Look up e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and mailing addresses for students, faculty, and staff.
UC Berkeley Directory Assistance: (510) 642-6000
A-Z List of websites: For staff listings by department, visit the department or unit's website.
For general inquiries sent through the U.S. Postal Service, write to:
- [Individual's Name (optional)]
- University of California, Berkeley
- Department/Office Name
- Berkeley, CA 94720-[4-digit mail code]
If you want to apply to UC Berkeley, or if you have questions about admissions requirements, fees, financial aid, or the transfer process, see our Applying to Berkeley site, or one of the following sites:
- Undergraduate Admissions | contact information.
- Graduate Admissions | contact information.
- UC Extension Continuing Education | contact information.
- International students | contact information.
The News Media Center provides information for journalists. The site includes contact information for campus media relations representatives along with their respective beats, listings of campus experts, and information about resources for broadcast media.
Use this form to send questions, comments, or suggestions regarding the UC Berkeley home page and main website to the Web team in Public Affairs.
Information about our Editorial Policies is online.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are writing to inquire about applications, transfers, financial aid, or other related matters, you will receive a faster response if you send a message to the appropriate department.